The name, Aanari, has its roots deep in the Chinese, Indian and Creole traditions, all seamlessly blending to cast a perfect reflection of the Mauritian melting pot of cultures. Aanari awaits you. Aanari Hotel & Spa is located on the west coast of the island, 50 km, (45 mins car drive), from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, and 35 km, (30 mins car drive), from Port Louis, the Capital City. Within easy reach of Casela Nature Park, the hotel is located in front of the beach. Also, the hotel is annexed to a shopping complex, which has a supermarket, diverse shops, casino and night club.
Fifty rooms of all styles in a two-wings complex ideally located in the heart of the village of Flic en Flac on the West coast of Mauritius. Right across one of the best beaches of the island with center stage to the stunning Mauritian sunset. Mei Yan, The Colonial Bar, The Colonial Garden serving Food & Drinks all around, private dining rooms and event spaces. Amrita Spa for your most relaxing vacation, full gym, outdoor swimming pool on a two-tiered sundeck. Do some shopping on premises at The Pasadena Village or mix it up in the village in all the good restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- The Superior Room is our standard room offering you all the basic amenities you will need to have a memorable vacation in Mauritius.
- The Deluxe Room features walnut brown teak wood furnishings, and are all fitted with private toilet and bathtub, individual air conditioning, high speed internet access, IDD telephone, LCD television, mini bar, coffee/tea making facilities, in room safe, hair dryer, and electric shaving socket (220 / 110V).
- The Club Room concept is the perfect choice for guests looking for comfort. It provides a full range of personalized services and premium facilities, such as open bar from 3 pm to 6 pm, free internet access, entrance to the Spa for free use of steam baths, saunas, and jacuzzi.
- The Family Club Room offers a separate children bedroom of 6 sq meters, allowing parents to have their children staying with them whilst preserving their intimacy.
Dining & Entertainment
- Mei Yan Restaurant – The Mei Yan Restaurant, with Chinese master chefs from Mainland China, is renowned for Peking Duck and seafood specialities.
- The Colonial Garden – Guests may have their meals inside the restaurant or in the garden with a prominent view on the ocean. The restaurant offers buffet breakfast in the morning from 7.00 to 10.30, and in the evening, different themed buffet from 19.00 to 23.00. The Colonial Garden also offers an international a la carte menu.
- The Colonial Bar – Chill out with live music every day from 18.00 – 22.00
Prides itself with:
- One double massage pavilion
- One single massage hut
- One Finnish Sauna
- One Steamed Bath
- Two Jacuzzis
- Separate changing rooms with individual lockers for gents and ladies
Spa treatments are chargeable. The above facilities are complimentary on the day when a spa treatment is reserved and used. On the other hand, guests staying in a Superior or Deluxe room category, have to pay an entrance fee to have access to the Spa if they do not wish to book a treatment while clients staying in Club rooms benefit from a complimentary and unlimited access (excluding spa treatments) to these extra facilities during their entire stay.