Expansive ocean views and balmy sunsets invite guests to lose themselves in complete tranquillity. Located on the very edge of the Unguja Island where the Indian Ocean reaches the shore, Chuini Zanzibar Beach Lodge is the most voguish property to grace Zanzibar’s west coast and the embodiment of a utopian beach escape. The lodge is set on the west coast of Zanzibar, twelve kilometres north of Stone Town, and its bungalows are spread out over a 1.5-hectare area, allowing for excellent privacy. Palm trees embellish the grounds and magnificent, panoramic sea views can be soaked in from each unit, a taste of perfection. Chuini Zanzibar Beach Lodge comprises twelve bungalows and one villa. Each of these “open-to-nature” thatched units displays crisp white walls and linen, contemporary beach-style décor and natural wooden elements which, collectively, evoke a sense of calm.
Twelve rooms and one villa are interspersed over 1.5 hectares, offering you incredible privacy. Each of these “open-to-nature” thatched units evokes a sense of calm with ocean or garden views and crisp white finishes that are juxtaposed with natural wooden elements.
Deluxe Garden View Rooms
- The four Deluxe Garden View Rooms have been designed in a variety of configurations, but all offer beautiful views of the Chuini gardens. Each one measures 35 m² and sleeps a maximum of two guests.
Deluxe Sea View Rooms
- The four Deluxe Sea View Rooms have been designed in a variety of configurations, but all offer spectacular ocean views. Each one measures 35 m² and sleeps a maximum of two guests.
- The two Superior Rooms are also designed in a variety of configurations and are larger than the Deluxe Rooms at 60 m². These units offer more exclusivity, as well as stunning ocean views. Each one sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- The two Junior Suites are situated on the water’s edge and are more exclusive than the Superior Bungalows, although they share similar configurations. These suites each sleep a maximum of two guests.
- The exclusive Villa is a privately staffed unit which offers complete privacy, breathtaking ocean views, and ample space, measuring 135 m². It is perfect for honeymooners or families, sleeping a maximum of four adults and two children, and sets the scene for a simply unforgettable stay.
Activities & Excursions
Chuini Zanzibar Lodge is conveniently located, just a 20-minute drive from the airport and town. For those who wish to explore the very best of nature and that which Zanzibar has to offer, the options are almost endless.
- African Queen Spa
- Scuba Diving
- Big Game Fishing