The Maldives is a paradise for lovers, and for anyone looking for the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of their daily life. With its stunning white beaches, crystal-clear waters, and colorful coral reefs teeming with marine life, the Maldives offer an opportunity to immerse yourself in nature like no other. Come stay at one of our luxurious all-inclusive resorts and enjoy a romantic getaway filled with adventure, tranquility, pampering relaxation and delicious meals. Spend your days sailing around hidden coves, snorkeling in majestic lagoons, or while away a lazy afternoon in a hammock. No matter what you choose to do during your stay here in the Maldives you can be sure it will be a holiday that you never forget! A true paradise on earth, The Maldives is an archipelago of natural beauty found in the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. From lush green jungles and pristine white beaches to lush coral reefs that are home to a plethora of aquatic life, it’s a place like no other! Whether it’s exploring its unspoiled white sandy beaches and swaying palms or discovering ancient culture, cosmopolitan resorts and laid-back surfing towns, The Maldives will never fail to inspire. With its unique blend of captivating landscapes, culture and friendly locals, it’s no surprise why so many people return year after year. Experience the ultimate tropical getaway with The Maldives’ extraordinary beauty and enchantment!
Things to do
Be immersed in one of the world’s most beautiful countries with African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris, offering unmatched travel experiences to explore every corner of Maldives. Our team of expert guides delivers fantastic tours that unearth the true beauty of this spectacular archipelago. Embark on any tour and be captivated by historical treasures, lush green forests, tropical beaches, spellbinding water sports or thrilling safaris plus much more. Take hold of Maldivian culture & witness its fascinating rituals during your stay. Encounter secluded lagoons and coves along with local wildlife, including large turtles and birds soaring in the sky. Witness mesmerizing sunsets which paint the sky with vibrant colors and create wondrous memories through African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris!
- Beach Picnics
- Sunset Cruise
- Walking tours of Mahe
- Snorkel with Nurse Sharks
- Explore Vaavu Atoll
- Dolphin Cruise
- Manta Rays
- Whale Sharks
- Underwater Submarine Tour
- Sunset Fishing and BBQ
By Air: There are 17 regional airports scattered throughout the Maldives, with regular domestic flights to FlyMe and Maldivian. If you are travelling between the local islands you vcan ask your hotel/guesthouse front desk to book your tickets as they may be able to get you discounted rates.
By Seaplanes: No runway, not a big issue. Seaplanes allow tourists and locals to get to reach almost every Island in the country. One of the best experiences as the key feature of this option is the most stunning views of numerous sandy ringed beaches surrounded by welcoming aquamarine water. Going on a sightseeing Seaplanes experience is an adventure on its own and a great way to navigate in between the different resorts and islands.
By Ferry: This is a fantastic way to see the Islands for those on a tighter budget. They also connect all the local islands. An important note that they can be crowded and you may have longer waiting times, which are also fine for those who are taking it easy. For those wanting to get to the resort islands the best option would a speedboat.
By Speedboat: There are various companies offering this service and the speedboats can be booked in advance and are often included in packages booked. Private Speedboats transfers can also be booked. The local islands also offer this transport option.
By Dhoni: You can charter a dhoni for the day. This is a Maldivian boat made of coconut timber traditionally used for fishing and ferrying cargo. This can be arranged by your hotel/guesthouse. This is also offered as a group experience.
By Bus: Bus services are limited to Malé and Addu City.
By Bicycle: This is a great way to explore the landscapes of the islands.
Experience the unparalleled beauty of Maldives with African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris. Immerse yourself in the country’s centuries-old culture, authentically rich culinary delights, and stunning natural attractions. Discover everything the incredible Indian Ocean archipelago has to offer, from its swaying palm trees and pristine white sand beaches to its crystal clear waters and vibrant coral reefs. Let African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris take you on a journey through time where you can explore the unique traditions, customs, and influences of India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Arab, Persian, Indonesian and even Africa – all blended together into an unforgettable experience.
What is the weather like
From remarkable beaches reminiscent of postcards, to lush tropical rainforests and tranquil turquoise lagoons, African Sky of Diamonds proudly introduces travelers to a world so spectacular it will take your breath away – especially during March & April, when warm, dry weather ensures unbeatable relaxation without the crowds. Come explore a destination like no other with us.
What to pack
- Sun Hats
- Under water Camera
- Comfortable, light clothing
- Dry Bags
- Kaftans or Cover Ups
- Sandals, Flip Flops & Dive Shoes
- Wet Bags
- Clothing For Male City Tour
The Maldivian rufiyaa is the currency of the Maldives. The most commonly used symbols for the rufiyaa are MVR and Rf. US dollars are also widely accepted. It may be useful to have small denomination bills in the local currency or US dollars to use for tips to local guides if you are doing any excursions outside the hotel.
A visit to the breathtaking Maldives with African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris will leave you with lifelong memories. Get ready for an adventure filled with unforgettable experiences, whether it’s relaxing on a white-sand beach or observing the incredible marine life beneath crystal-clear water. With us, your safety is our top priority – so rest assured that every necessary precaution has been taken to ensure your well-being during your stay. Plan your getaway today and let African Sky of Diamonds Tours and Safaris take care of everything else.
- Hepatitis A.
- Plan According To The Weather: Whether you’re looking to explore during peak season or escape the hustle and bustle during shoulder seasons, we’ve got something for everyone! Enjoy unbeatable discounts on accommodation, activities and more without compromising on comfort or quality.
- Choose Your Airplane Rides Wisely: It is possible for flights can get delayed and there is also no scheduled time for seaplane transfer within its dawn-to-dusk window. Try booking a flight that lands in the first half of the day to get transferred to the island before 4 PM, or you have to spend the night at Male and take the earliest transfer the next day.
- Follow The Basic Unwritten Rules Of The Land: During the 1-month period of Ramadan is a no-no when booking a trip to the Maldives. Many hotel staff will be away for family time. Also, the availability of food during the daytime will be a challenging and services and shops will be closed, especially during the prayer time. Don’t expect to get pork and alcohol during this time.
- Go For All-inclusive Or Half-board Facilities: This takes a lot of stress off having to book activities independently or find restaurants. You can get some great packages that include transfers, meals accommodation and activities.
- Pack Wisely: Do not pack and fly with alcohol as it will be confiscated.
- Check And Compare Prices For Water Activities: Water activities are usually not included in packaged deals.
- The Bioluminescent Beach Must Not Be Missed: Visiting the Baa Atoll is a once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the planktons emitting luminescent toxins during the night under the sky.
- Keep Eyes Open For Tax And Hidden Costs
- Bikinis Are Not Allowed Everywhere: Don’t disregard the conservative culture of the Maldives especially in the local islands.